Our Home Selling System
Our innovative Home Selling System was developed to provide our clients with a consistent, proven method to prepare their homes for sale, price their homes appropriately and get the word out to as many prospective buyers as possible. Our goal is to sell your home more quickly and at a higher price.
1. Price The most important step in selling your home is pricing it correctly from the start. Its a fact that overpriced homes take longer to sell and usually sell for a lower price. Since the majority of your showings occur in the first 30 days after listing, it is crucial that your initial asking price matches buyers’ expectations. We are trained to use advanced market analysis skills to build a comprehensive report that will accurately determine the optimal list price for your home. Request a detailed market analysis of your home.
2. Condition In order to get top dollar, you might need to do a few things to make your home stand out. Our team can help you identify and prioritize repairs and improvements that will provide the best return on your investment. We want to make sure you don’t spend money on unnecessary updates that won’t yield a return later. Do not spend a penny until you have us over for a walk through- it’s complimentary and a great time to get to know us a little better. Before your home goes on the market, we also offer home staging to make every room in your home look its best.
3. Market Our Listing Specialists are experienced Real Estate agents trained with a consistent and proven system to get our listings in front of as many potential buyers as possible. Our reach is extensive because we invest heavily in web, social networking, email, direct mail and print campaigns that feature our listings in all the places where buyers are looking. When you hire us to sell your home, we will identify your ideal buyer, then develop and implement a tailored home marketing program designed to reach them. Request a consultation to learn more!
4. Negotiate Successfully negotiating a real estate contract is more than a matter of luck or natural talent. When you receive an offer, having a Realtor with a proven track record of bringing buyers and sellers together can make a huge impact on your final sales price. Our Listing Specialists are skilled negotiators experienced in getting you the highest price a potential buyer is willing to pay, as well as the best terms, shortest contingencies, fewest repairs and lowest closing costs. Rather than approaching negotiations from an adversarial winner-take-all perspective, our Real Estate agents focus on your top goals and strive to keep emotions from over running the process. You catch more flies with honey- and we work hard to be professional and cordial to all parties while keeping your interests our utmost priority.
5. Close While your home is on the market we will provide weekly status reports that show a summary of feedback from your showings, a review of completed and planned marketing activities, top buyer prospects and any recommended adjustments to course. In order to keep tabs on your competition, we also setup a neighborhood alert notification that will update you as similar homes in your neighborhood come on the market, go under contract, or sell. Once your home is in contract, our online transaction management system will make sure the buyers, and their real estate agent, follow through with their contractual obligations in a timely manner.
Download our FREE Seller’s Guide here
Ready to get moving? Schedule A Free Listing Appointment!